The Eyestone School Accountability Committee (ESAC) meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 3:00 pm (check the school calendar for details). Eyestone parents are always welcome to attend any meeting. We are always looking for new members for the committee, and schedule our meeting times based on the needs of the current group. If you would like to be a part of ESAC, contact a member for more information and meeting times that your schedule could accommodate.
Functions of the SAC include:
- Input and recommendations for the School Improvement Plan (student growth and achievement)
- Review progress toward achievement and growth goals and provide feedback and recommendations
- School budget review and input
- Review and provide input on school policies
- Other issues pertinent to the direction of the school and school community
Look under the Documents tab to find items related to SAC work, including some school policies, meeting minutes, etc.
Teacher Tammy Warren firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher Kelly Matsuda email@example.com
Paraprofessional Carly Cooley firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Kristin Broadbelt email@example.com
Parent JoVonne French Jovonnef@psdschools.org
Parent Laura Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Janelle Williams email@example.com
We are currently in need of a community member for our SAC! If you would like to participate in this role or know of a great candidate, please contact any member of the committee.